Long flights are usually uncomfortable and not something one would look forward to, especially during the colder months. However if you prepare properly, you can ensure that you stay warm as well as comfortable when you’re flying on a plane…
1. Choose the right seat. When you are choosing your seat, stay away from the seats close to the exit doors as these areas will be the draughtiest. Also remember that although window seats are nice, they also tend to be the chillier option.
2. Dress comfortably. Wearing your winter coat at the airport will not only keep you warm but also leave up some extra space in your suitcase. Layer as much as you can to keep warm as well as to open up some luggage space.
3. Wear a scarf, hoody or shawl. Apart from keeping you warm during your flight, these items can be taken off and double as a pillow or a blanket. It is also possible to use these items to cover your face and tune out the world if you’re considering taking a nap.
4. Put on sensible shoes. No matter where you are travelling to, it is always more comfortable for you to wear socks and shoes. These will keep your feet warm as well as comfortable during your trip.
5. Bring a travel blanket. Always bring a travel blanket along with you on your flight. Use it to cover yourself and stay warm and comfortable – it’ll also help if you’re having trouble falling asleep.
6. Keep yourself entertained. Keeping yourself entertained will ensure that you enjoy your flight and you’ll get through it a lot quicker. Bring along your laptop or your favourite book and you’ll be there in no time!
Do you know of any other tips on how to stay warm and comfortable on your flight?
Airport Shuttle is a reliable, affordable airport transfer services that will get you were you need to be comfortably and on time - book your shuttle now using our easy online booking system! Contact us directly on +27 (0)21 551 8785 or +27 (0)82 951 3646 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer personal contact in making your booking.