Thursday 10 April 2014

Welcome to the Travels of a Madman

Hi…I am the Travelling Madman and this is my blog.



Now that the formalities are out of the way, let’s get down to it. The Travels of a Madman is named after me – the madman. I'm a pleasure-seeker travelling far and wide to feed my sanity but end up even more insane and wanting more at the end of the day. I’m restless, completely off my rocker and I suffer from a bad case of wanderlust. 



I love travelling, exploring beautiful places, eating strange foods and discovering gems in the most unlikely places and now I get to share it all with YOU!



In this blog I’ll share some travel tips and advice while taking you on a journey to some of the most magnificent places I've seen and experiences I had; I’ll also be brutally honest and share some of the not so awesome things I have encountered on my travels.




I was inspired to share my experiences by reading other travel blogs and by my peers always asking me for tips on anything from restaurants and hotels to car hire/transport and sightseeing before they pack their bags for that long overdue holiday. I’ll help you navigate through the travel maze and make the process as stress-free as possible.




I hope you accept my invitation to join me on this journey where we’ll take a walk through Paris and have a croissant in a street corner café, take a trip through Deutschland and take the scenic route through the green, cow-spotted countryside of the Netherlands. Together we will also explore the city of cities and my home…Cape Town. Beautiful, colorful, vibrant Cape Town.




I look forward to this journey with you, feel free to comment and share your own travel experiences along the way. I’d love to hear from you!




Written by: Christine Kleyn

No comments:

Post a Comment