The weather may be scorching, but that doesn’t mean all the coughs and colds are gone for good. What are the best ways for travelers to stay and feel healthy? Here are some expert tips, hints and tricks for staying and feeling healthy after your flight.
1. Once you get off the plane, use the airport toilet and make sure to wash your hands thoroughly with plenty of soap. It is also a good idea to wash your face too.
2. Drink lots of water to flush out your system and keep your immune levels high.
3. Take a shower as soon as you can and wash your traveling clothes.
4. Adjust your meal times after a transatlantic flight. Studies have shown that it may help the body recover from jet lag.
5. For a few days after landing, take an aspirin to ward off deep-vein thrombosis.
6. Rest, as much as jet lag and your holiday will allow!
A long flight can wreak havoc on your body, so make sure to stay and feel health with these easy, simple steps after you’ve deplaned.
808 Cartwright Corner is a luxurious, yet affordable self-catering apartment in the heart of the Mother City. Book your stay online or contact us today!