Wouldn’t it be nice to save money, but still go on an exciting, amazing getaway with your family and friends? It is possible! Here are 5 ways to keep more cash in your pocket when you are travelling:
1. Travel during off-peak times. If possible, try and be really flexible about your travel dates. Days that are considered off-peak are as early as a week or two before the holidays and several days afterward. Also try and catch early morning or late evening flights to score the lowest rates.
2. Grab some discounts. Explore the internet and check multiple sites, air routes, airports and days and try your best to get the very best rate that you can. Some airlines will give you a discount if you are a student, senior citizen, government employee, etc.
3. Online airfare deals. If you take the time to register on different airline websites, you will receive helpful email notifications about amazing specials and discounted rates!
4. Travel packages. Did you know that travel package deals can save you a massive amount of money? Look into package deals where everything is booked together such as your hotel room and rental vehicle.
5. Skip the hotel. Hotels are expensive, staying at a local bed and breakfast or self-catering apartment can be a lot cheaper.
It would be great to travel more often without breaking the bank, try these simple tips and you could save money next time you decide to go your next vacation.
Do you need a reliable, fast shuttle service with friendly, efficient staff to take you to and from Cape Town International Airport? Contact Airport Shuttle in Cape Town today.