It’s always best to arrive early for your flight, but sitting for hours at the airport can be a real drag. Do not fear there are so many fun things to do to kill time!
1. Check-in on Facebook – This way you can tell everyone which awesome destination you’re headed to and make the world jealous.
2. Go on a foodie pub crawl – Try a snack at every restaurant.
3. Pack some wool – Knit someone a handmade gift while you wait.
4. Make a playlist for the flight – Browse through your whole music library and add all your favourite songs.
5. Download a fun game on your phone – Try Colour Switch (beware it is addictive)
6. Do some exercises – Crunches, push-ups or maybe try some airport yoga!
7. Buy some postcards – Write a few to your family, I mean who doesn’t like getting post these days?
8. Take a nap – Remember to keep your luggage close to avoid waking up with nothing.
9. Master something new – Learn a bit of a foreign language, try to plait your hair, do a handstand, etc.
10. People-watch – Play detective and see how much you can figure out by just observing someone.
Waiting in the airport isn’t so bad when you know how to kill time!