Air travel is generally a safe way to travel, and you may not know it but it is a lot safer to take a plane trip somewhere than it is to drive your car. However, you can still experience some unpleasant side effects when you’re 35 000 feet in the air.
- The low oxygen will probably give you a headache and make you feel sleepy
- Blood collecting in your feet and ankles can cause swelling
- You can get seriously dehydrated
- Shifts in the pressure in the cabin can make you gassy
- The air pressure changes cause your ears to pop
- Your sense of taste may be affected, making food taste dull
- Air shifts can cause toothache
- Air in the plane can cause your skin to lose moisture leading to dry skin and lips
- When your mouth dries out in the air, bacteria will grow which can cause bad breath
- Long distance flights throw off your circadian rhythm = JET LAG!
- You may not actually get sick at all
Airport Shuttle provides airport transfer services in Cape Town and Durban. We are here to make sure you arrive at your destination safely, comfortably and on time! Book your airport shuttle quickly and easily online or contact us directly on 021 551 8785 | 082 951 3646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment