Is it about time for you to take that holiday you’ve been waiting for? Or maybe you just have to go on a business trip. Either way, all you have to do is throw some clothes in your suitcase and make your way to the airport!
Not so fast. Packing for your trip is important and you need to make sure you don’t forget the essentials.
1. Phone Charger – The good news is that you’ll be able to find a replacement phone charger at the airport. The bad news is that it’ll cost you an arm or a leg.
2. Laptop Power Cord – This is a must have item if you’re bringing your laptop along for the trip.
3. Meds and Potions – Bring enough medication for your entire stay to avoid having to get your prescriptions refilled and make sure you have some handy medications, like headache pills, just in case.
4. Sunglasses – You probably won’t have trouble finding a new pair of sunglasses, but why waste money on a new pair when you can just bring your own.
5. Long-sleeved shirt – Have you ever had goose bumps during the summer because a place decides to put their aircon on full blast? That’s why you should always pack a long-sleeved shirt.
6. Bandages – It’s better to be safe than sorry.
7. Passport or Driver’s License – Don’t risk missing your flight because you have to run back home to fetch your identification.
8. Hand Sanitizer – You’ll feel a lot better knowing you have hand sanitizer when everyone is coughing and sneezing around you in the plane.
9. Extra Cash – You can avoid all ATM fees at your destination by withdrawing enough cash and more before you leave.
10. Snacks – Pack some yummy snacks in your carry-on so you don’t get overcharged at the airport.
No one wants to spend the start of their holiday or trip shopping for all the things they left at home. Be organized ahead of time, make a packing list and enjoy your trip!
For an affordable, luxurious self-catering apartment, book in at 808 Cartwright Corner today!