Everyone may say that the best things in life are free; well those people obviously weren’t frequent travellers, because in order to see the world you have to pay for just about everything.
Here are the top 10 signs that you’re probably a penniless traveller…
1. You only have foreign currency in your purse or bag.
2. Your jeans are ripped, but you didn’t buy them like that.
3. You cut your own hair to save money for accommodation.
4. You sometimes think about selling all your things to pay for a travel adventure.
5. Your passport looks like a book filled with stamps and Visa.
6. You’ve used all your maps and photos as wallpaper in your home.
7. Your fridge consists of a sachet of sauce, crumbs and some old cheese – money can’t be wasted on food!
8. Your guidebooks have been turned into furniture, like a side table or a laptop stand.
9. You’d rather spend your money on a backpack then a new pair of fancy shoes.
10. You search for loose change at the bottom of your bag, but only find sand
Do these signs remind you of yourself or someone you know? Maybe it’s time to cut back on those travels before you’re completely broke!
Post a Comment