Are you flying somewhere this weekend? Perhaps you’re going on a business trip or a holiday with the family? Whatever it may be, make sure to keep an eye out for these typical airport moments…
1. Double tapping your pockets every 5 minutes for 4 hours to make sure your passport is still there.
2. Thinking why most women who work at the airport have to wear silk scarves around their neck.
3. Watching someone crouch awkwardly to charge their phone.
4. Getting jealous of the man sitting alone drinking champagne and eating oysters.
5. Seeing little children with the same roller carry-ons as their parents and wondering what they’ve got in there.
6. The awkward bachelor party where everyone is still sober and the groom is dressed as Spiderman.
7. The rush that comes after getting through security without any problems.
8. The guy in swimming shorts and a hat who still thinks he's on the beach instead of the airport.
9. Wondering why people think they have to be fancy and use a neck pillow, and then wondering why you didn’t bring one.
10. The feeling that bad things happen in 12’s when you’re at the airport, daring to take a well-deserved holiday!
Airport Shuttle is a shuttle service in Cape Town as well as Durban. Book your shuttle online today, and we'll get you to where you need to be quickly, comfortably and on time!
Post a Comment